- Each team is required to have at least 1 (one) full team kit in light colours and one full team kit in dark colours (blue and red are considered dark colours) for the matches of the EUC.
- Goalkeepers´ kit must differ from court players´ kit in both light and dark colours kit options.
- Each player´s number announced during general technical meeting must be affixed on the back and front of the shirt of the respective player.
- The number must be clearly legible (in contrast colour to the shirt), must range from 1 (one) to 99 (ninetynine) and be at least 20 (twenty) cm high on the back and at least 10 (ten) cm high on the front.
- During the entire duration of the EUC competition each player must wear the same number.